Hello, gift guide season! If there’s one gift that keeps on giving, it’s anything c-o-z-y! Perhaps the most overused word in the blogger world during the holidays (ha!), but for good reason…cozy things make you feel AMAZING and HAPPY. I don’t know about y’all, but the older I get the more of a homebody I become. I stand by the power of a pair of Ugg slippers (happy feet year round…what’s not to love?) or a calming face mask (100% yes to a pamper sesh!).
1 essential oil diffuser 2 printed throw blanket 3 fresh rose petal face mask 4 ugg slippers 5 pf candle co. 6 madewell pajama set 7 jade roller 8 free people blanket scarf 9 bobeau jogger pants 10 crosby record player 11 pom pom throw pillow
**Scroll over the images above & click to shop!
Sharing 11 gift ideas for the ladies in your life…
1. Essential oil diffuser: I just got an essential oils diffuser and it’s HEAVEN! Lavender, eucalyptus…you name it, there’s bound to be their favorite scent.
2. Printed throw blanket: I own this throw and omg it’s pure magic!! SO SOFT…Blake loves it, too (…even with the bold print!). We keep it on our sofa and it’s perfect for cuddling up on the couch and watching a holiday film!
3. Fresh rose petal face mask: Hands down, my FAVORITE mask of all time. I swear by it and use it daily. It’s gentle yet acts as a skin toner and softener. You leave it on while in the shower or bathtub (from 5-10 minutes). While the mask is working its magic, I take that “me-time” to read a book (…if in the tub, obvs haha) or simply close my eyes and allow myself five minutes of pure pampering.
4. Ugg slippers: I have a slew of house slippers but nothing can compare to the plush, cozy, goodness of Uggs. This brand just knocks it out of the park when it comes to super warm and soft slippers or boots to wear around the house (…or to run errands in, no judgement over here!). I just got this new style in the mail last week and they have barely left my feet since!
5. PF Candle Co.: LOVE this brand and the minimalist look of their candles. The scents are lovely and the earthy aesthetic is perfection…we have these all around the house!
6. Madewell pajama set: This is actually on my Christmas wish list this year. Such a fan of Madewell PJ sets and this spotted duo is darling! Such a fun color combo, too.
7. Jade roller: Another item on my wish list…I’ve seen countless bloggers rave about these and I’m dying to try it for myself! Not to mention, $20 = perfect for gifting friends or adding to a “pamper box” for your mom, sisters – anyone.
8. Free People blanket scarf: Adorable, trendy, so many color options…Free People nails it again! Big fan of the rust color but it also comes in blush (tough call…!). Under $50 and such a great gift.
9. Bobeau joggers: I own these in three colors and they are SO. GOOD. The blush color is my favorite, plus there’s a matching hoodie. Lounge sets are the best…as soon as I get home from anything, it’s straight into loungewear I go!
10. Crosby record player: Another favorite gift of mine, a cute little record player! So many fun color options and the perfect gift for anyone on your list. Add a personal touch by throwing in their favorite album!
11. Anthropologie pom pom throw pillow: This one is currently 30% off and I’m debating if I should get a few for our sofa or even the nursery! I am a sucker for pom pom pillows (they’re normally over $100 everywhere I’ve seen them!), so this is a steal. Throw pillows are so useful and update a living room or bedroom instantly…such a solid gift!