Happy [almost] Valentine’s Day! Not going to lie, I often feel kinda cheesy when I talk about this holiday in a romantic sense. Don’t get me wrong, any excuse to shower your partner with love is wonderful (…says the hopeless romantic over here.. 😉 ), buuut just the whole “wear red or pink to a fancy dinner” notion has never really been my thing. I prefer a casual date night in, followed up by a few yummy local beers at a chill bar in town (…or on our patio if I’m feelin’ “granny status” that night haha)…nothing over the top for me…just something low-key with my darling! On that same note – when it comes to Valentine’s Day gifts, I generally gravitate towards more practical items you can wear from season to season, not just on that one special day. As we all know, blush pink has been the “it” color for a while and lemme tell ya, it still has me swooning! (Insert a gazillion heart eye emojis here). Thus, I’m excited to share my top blush picks to take you right on into spring!
**Scroll over images above & click to shop!
I also want to mention that I am a FIRM believer in that whole “treat yourself” mindset – especially on Valentine’s Day! Celebrating self-love is a biggie for me and that’s one facet of love that should not be ignored. (…Whether that means you buy yourself some new Kendra Scott earrings or treat yourself to a delicious coffee bev is up to you! 😉 …Or both, perhaps?). I’ve got my eye on a new dainty ring (that opal + diamond one above is MAGICAL omggg!). We’ll see if it makes it into my shopping cart come Tuesday, ha!
1. Valentino Rockstud Flats: a girl can dream, right? 😉 These are SO PRETTY in person and I love that they’re a little edgy but also feminine in that pretty blush/nude color. I’ll probably scoop up the dupes for now, but alas, one day perhaps I can have the real thing! (…Maybe it’s time I turn my “handbag fund” into a “shoe fund” ha!).
2. Marc Fisher Platform Wedges: These are pretty much the most popular shoe pick circulating the blogosphere, but for very good reason! They’re gorgeous, affordable and SO flattering!
3. Backless Top: I mean, this one is self explanatory just by looking at it… sooooo cute (and on sale!).
4. Blush Satin Cami: I have a similar top to this one and lemme tell ya, it’s become an instant date night staple. Feminine, airy and sexy, too!
5. Ray-Bans: I’m not sure my face can pull off the John Lennon style frames, but I will certainly give them a try! I have these in my shopping cart right now…they’re so effortlessly cool!
6. Dainty Opal Ring: I am a big collector of dainty, stackable rings, and this one has me swooning! I love that it looks a little celestial and super dreamy!
7. Diamond Pendant Necklace: I have an identical necklace and I wear it daily! The sweetest, most timeless accessory I own.
8. LOVE Ring: Hey Blake, you wanna surprise me with this one? 😉 Couldn’t resist adding this ring, it’s darling and I love the block letters.
9. Tote Bag: Who else is ready for spring weather and perhaps a beach getaway? This tote is a definitely YES!
11. Velvet Slides: Please forgive me, but these are actually $120, not under $100! I didn’t realize my mistake until after I created that collage and had it uploaded. However, these are GORGEOUS and I can assure that extra $20 is probably worth it. LOVE the blush velvet…nothing more feminine!
12. Kendra Scott Drusy Earrings: I own these and wear them ALL the time! Such a perfect sparkly neutral, everyday earring.
13. Kendra Scott Drusy Ring: Gotta match the earrings, right? 😉 Always love KS rings, they’re so much fun and add a little pop to every outfit!
14. Voluspa Candle in “Prosecco Rose”: I think the scent of this candle is the selling point here…#needit
15. Madewell Bralette: Oh Madewell, you can do no wrong! Minimalist, feminine perfection in bra form.
16. Bobbi Brown Eyes/Lips/Cheeks Set: I am no makeup guru, but I do really love Bobbi Brown products. This is my sisters favorite makeup brand, so I have always followed in her footsteps and given it a try and LOVED it! Love this perfect set!
17. Le Specs “Flashy” Sunnies: …alright, so maybe the cat eye here is kinda crazy, but I think they’re so fabulous and fun!! One of my favorite bloggers (Barefoot Blonde) has these in black and she looks like a total rockstar whenever she wears them!
What’s on your Valentine’s Day wish list? Wishing you a fabulous Friday! XOXO