Please forgive me for not having posted throughout this past week – things got pretty crazy with work/life and I had to take a step back from blogging for a few days. I will explain more tomorrow…life update post on the horizon, yay! (All good things, just life is so busy I can’t even think straight at the moment!). However…whether or not I may appear more scatterbrained than ever (lack of sleep will do that to ya…), the one thing I can always count on to make me feel a little less like a crazy person is to dress put together. Aka, I may feel like a zombie, but I definitely don’t look like one (well, at least I don’t think I look like one, ha)…especially if you add oversize sunnies to my outfit…gotta cover those tired eyes! 😉
Okay okay, SO! What am I loving this fall? I’ve rounded up five key pieces that will add those perfect fall touches to your wardrobe and really make that autumnal color palette work for you. From a fabulous army green jacket (I linked to a bunch of great/affordable options below), to blanket scarves, booties, chunky cardigans and embossed handbags, I’ve got you covered!
1. Green jacket – wear this pretty over a dress or with skinny jeans and a plaid button up – voila, good to go!
2. Plaid blanket scarf – such a great investments as temperatures drop…not to mention this can be your color addition to an all neutrals outfit…so cozy!
3. Ankle booties (also known as “Chelsea boots”) – rock these with jeans, shorts, dresses and skirts! They’re the perfect summer to fall to winter transition shoe…seriously, I could live in these things! (I have this pair and LOVE them!).
4. Cozy cardigan – the most perfectly comfortable and adorable layering addition to your wardrobe…I’m sure I’ll load up on these this season! They look great and feel like pajamas…it’s a win/win!
5. Embossed handbag – Y’all know how much I love my embossed Brahmin bag (it’s the red cherry one you see above), and I am LOVING all of the embossed purses out this season. The brown and black ones are both Topshop and are AMAZING prices…I had to scoop up the black one in the brown color the other day, too cute and such a great size!
If you’re loving these items, shop them below or scroll over the products in the image above!