We’re in the home stretch to Christmas, y’all! If you’re like me and still have a few folks on your list to shop for, there’s one store that always has you covered…you guessed it, Nordstrom! From next-day shipping, to their “buy online, pick up in store” option (…where they’ll even bring out your items to your car…!), they are hands down the retailer that goes above and beyond for their customers. Not to mention they carry something for everyone: a pretty candle for your aunt, a cozy robe for your mom, a cool pair of Nike joggers for your brother and anything in between!
Whether I’m doing holiday shopping or looking for an outfit to wear to festivities, Nords is my one-stop shop! How pretty is this ribbed midi sweater dress? It’s non-maternity by Topshop, just $50 and the color is SO beautiful! (Also comes in black). Such a feminine dress and the oatmeal color is so soft and dreamy. My booties are by Madewell and they were the best investment…I’ve worn these countless times already and will be rocking these for years to come!
Need last minute gift ideas? Sharing my shopping list below!
- This handsome watch for your hubby, dad or brother. (Nixon is the best, big fan of this affordable brand!).
- Love this cozy robe for my mom…(Obsessed with anything by Barefoot Dreams). Who wouldn’t want a plush robe for lounging? Brownie points if you pair it with these amazing slippers…
- This is my absolute favorite candle – smells amazing and it’s the perfect gift for aunts, neighbors and hostesses.
- My sister would love this crossbody handbag that converts into a shoulder bag (perfect size!).
- Can never go wrong gifting a Patagonia pullover to your sister-in-law…(okay, I may have to get one for myself, too!!).
- These diamond earrings are on my wish list…psst…hey Blake, hint hint! 😉
- A cozy throw blanket is the gift that keeps giving all year long…this one is on sale for $29 and comes in a ton of fun colors! (I’m partial to the pretty peach one…)
- For the gal who has everything (…and drinks coffee) – love this fun graphic tee!
- For your trendy friend when you’re trying to stick to a budget – this striped tee is SO. CUTE. (Definitely on my radar post-pregnancy, ha!).
- The guys in my fam love anything Nike, so these joggers and this hoodie are perfect for comfortable weekend wear.
- If you’ve got a traveler in your crew, this adorable passport cover is darling!
- Lastly, for the new moms out there…I’ve got one of these on my list, too!
Shop my outfit details + gift selections below! Hope y’all have fun picking out those final few gifts…with zero stress thanks to Nordstrom!
SHOP MY LOOK
SHOP MY GIFT IDEAS
A big thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post! All opinions are my own.